“Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.”
Rescue babies and moms around the world by raising money to support Compassion’s Child Survival Program
Want to extend your impact beyond your financial means? Join our fundraising community at FirstGiving.com and invite your friends to contribute to the cause.
Just visit firstgiving.com/ChildSurvival and click “Get Started.” You can set up your own fundraising page and keep track of your fundraising goal.
Use FirstGiving’s email tools and online banners and widgets to encourage friends and family to give.
- Raise support when you run a 10K or participate in other athletic events. You can event make your support more visible with Team Compassion shirts, water bottles, and other products.
- Take on a fundraising goal for your classroom or homeschool group. A great way to teach kids about the needs of others and their power to make a difference.
- Hold a bakesale, car wash, multi-family garage sale for your church, workplace, or small group. Use FirstGiving.com tools or collect the money and send it directly to Compassion.
- Throw a “baby shower” for developing world mothers, complete with refreshments and games. Instead of gifts, encourage donations (and set a goal). Use for a women’s group, MOPS, or in place of a regular baby shower for a second or third child.
- Put a fundraising widget (you can get one in FirstGiving) on your blog or company website and encourage your readers/visitors to support a cause you believe in.
- Give up something for a period of time (coffee, soda, eating out) and tell your Facebook friends and/or blog readers about it.
- Use your imagination… we’re sure your ideas will be better than ours!